Forest Dash Forest Dash

Reminds me of the intro to an amazing metal song... and also a great song to fire arrows at monsters with, from my horse/dragon/armored car....

Retsamehtmai responds:

lol awesome :D

LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano

wow

you broght back so many memories of the game.... now i just wish i could play it... haha.. you did a wonderful job... god i love it

Setu-Firestorm responds:

Thanks

Chaz - War Is Upon Us Chaz - War Is Upon Us

oh boy

neat punky solo thing... ur riffs have some real potential... definately would make good music for a fast-and furious type of flash... keep it up

Chaz - When Johnny Comes Chaz - When Johnny Comes

Cool stuff

I like the concept alot, you might-could stand to tighten up the rythm... specially around the melody line... but awesome job! u should record the lyrics to it, i'll be back ^_^

Star Wars - To The Dark Side Star Wars - To The Dark Side

5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5.... click click click

i dont even usually vote or listen that often on newgrounds... maybe a few songs a day... but u have me neglecting my paper thats due on monday... and just staring into space... haha OMG and u have a sample from the emperor.... i'ma go watch the flash now... IT BETTER BE GOOD!!! either way, i got lightsabre fights and stuff going on in my ears right now...

Mario 64 - Mario's Uber Slide Mario 64 - Mario's Uber Slide

OMG YEA

i've heard this song done before with nylon string guitars and contra bass.. kinda like a spanish jazz band... with manolin and all... but this is like a wild/cool take... like the whole piano run.. and... is that a banjo doing the melody line?? sweetness man... it rocks my sox off.. i'm gonna play mario as soon as i get to my supernintendo... hahaha.. oh yea, and the precussion makes me fruggin happy as hell... and u let the whistle bit end it.... oh wait... not quite... haha, u tricked me...

TenchuX - [Samba Adagio II] TenchuX - [Samba Adagio II]

OOOOooO i love the precussion

this reminds me of some really cool conga players that were on the subway one time.... and when the chords come in... it just sounds epic... damn... skill is like ur middle name huh??? oooOoo and the lead synth part brings it all together nicely.... it sounds great... it reminds me of some wild animation... *clicking on ur next song after listening twice*

TenchuX responds:

Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the cool review!

-[ Evulsive (DSMix) ]- -[ Evulsive (DSMix) ]-

i dont usually like fast music like like this

but for some reason i really dug the sound of the synth/precussion... specially the bit that just sounds like made scaling/ arpreggio nonsense... plus the low squishy drum in the beginnin is hot... like how it seems to smear in and out

DSMagnum responds:

You can thank SineRider for the appregio nonsense. You can also thank BreakBeat-Paradise for the smear. It was just a simple vinyl scratch with very minor editing.

I'm glad you liked this. :)

Don't Listen Don't Listen

hmmmmmmmmmm

sounds like one of my dayz..... ur style is neat... the loops sound fresh because of ur vocaly parts... sound like stuff that people could totally use in flashes

Desert Rose Desert Rose

WOOOO

its got power... and the speed thing is always fun.... woOOOO *makes little guitar noises with mouth*

Metalcan responds: